We apologize for not having posted anything in a while. I have been working a string of 5 volleyball camps in a row while Breena has been surviving her comprehensive exams. Despite the eventful past few weeks, we're running empty on blog ideas. However, the other day I was sorting through some file on my computer and came across a few entertaining pics that I thought some of you might enjoy:
Proof that I once had a full head of hair. This picture was taken 10 years ago just after high school graduation. My mom was really disappointed when I cut it later that day....
This is a picture that we took on our trip to London last year. We were on our way to Northern England with Lou and Jonathon when we spotted Waldo. I have been known to stretch the truth on this blog before, but I promise you this is a real person and it wasn't Halloween. The picture is a little fuzzy since I took it out of the back window, but you can definately tell it is him.
You will notice that there are no pictures of Breena on here. I am currently accepting contributions from friends and family so that she doesn't feel excluded....

0 comments:
Post a Comment