Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss me, I'm Irish...

...well, not really, but my name is. Breena means "fairy palace" (as in, the place where fairies live) and, yes, this explains much about my constant state of absent-mindedness and overall flightiness.

May you have the luck of the Irish...all day. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Cliffs of Moher, West Coast of Ireland, May 2008

4 comments:

Jane said...

Of course you have a picture of you in Ireland for Saint Patrick's day. That's my world traveling freind! The only photo I would have relate to St. Patrick's day is green stuff my kids wipe on me =)

Anonymous said...

Today was St. Patrick's Day? I didn't wear green... How come nobody pinched me?!!

Louise said...

Ah the cliffs of mohr...also known as the spot where Jonathon *finally* proposed! Also known as the cliffs of insanity! (from the princess bride, not because Jonathon made an insane choice!)

Julie Dustin said...

Nope weena, I didnt know..Just found out a couple weeks ago and had my first ultrasound today. Crazy....julie a mom??? you are next!!