We're almost officially residents of Shaker Heights, Ohio, the most adorable semi-suburb of The Cleve.
Shaker Heights is absolutely the "cutest" city I've ever visited in the US (sorry Georgetown, it's cuter than you, too). It's a master planned streetcar suburb developed in the early decades of the twentieth century with parks and lakes and a variety of beautiful homes. More than 70 percent of the city is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It really sort of feels like time travel. If you want to see pics of Shaker's nine neighborhoods, click here .
We'll be renting the second floor apartment of this darling Colonial.


We'll have a guest room, so please come and visit! (and if any of you church history geeks need another reason to visit, we're only 30 minutes from Kirtland)
7 comments:
Thats so cute! Im gonna havta for sure come visit you! Ill probably stay at the marriott though considering I will have 2 KIDS!!
So cute! Don't be surprised if I come knocking on your door. I am glad you found a place you are excited about, can't wait to hear about your new adventures there.
It looks so cute! Who knew Cleveland was so fun? I am excited for you and the adventure you two will be having.
CUTE! lemon was right, the cleve is awesome.
It looks really cute - I hope I get to see it in person! And I have no doubt you will make it look stunning!
Make room B, I'm coming to visit. The house is adorable. I'm thrilled that you found a place that you like.
I am officially jealous. Never should've doubted, though-- Liz Lemon only speaks truth.
I want to go to there
Post a Comment