Wednesday, August 01, 2007

No longer a student...sort of...

I learned today that I passed all four of my comprehensive exams.  Hallelujah.  This means that I am no longer a doctoral student and am now considered a doctoral candidate.  Yay!  Just one dissertation away from giving up student status forever!


On a side note, Tim and I are speaking in church next Sunday and my topic is spiritual and emotional strength--something I feel kind of hypocritical speaking about giving my emotional state (ie rollercoaster) for most of the summer leading up to the exams. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Louise said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I KNEW you would do it! I am SO pleased for you - well done, Bree Bree!

Lots of love

Lou-lou
xoxoxooxox

Louise said...

ps. I wish I was speaking on your topic - we just got assignments today for August 19th (happy anniversary, you two!) - subject: The Apostasy! Are they even kidding?!?!