Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged

My dear friend Cheryl "Goo" Brenchley got tagged. She had to answer a bunch of questions about herself on her blog. It was fun to read her answers until I saw that she tagged me!

So here it is...

4 jobs I've had...(I'm going over the limit on these)

  1. Hotel Desk Clerk ("Thank you for calling Best Western Superstition Springs Inn and Suites" say that 10 times fast)
  2. Front Office Aide at Greenfield Elementary School ($4.25/hr.--big bucks in high school).
  3. Market Analyst--Ruesch International--BORING, except for my boss the crazy cat lady
  4. Math Teacher--Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Vista Middle School, and Cator Park School for (violent and emotionally disturbed) Girls in London.
  5. Research Assistant
  6. Is "Eternal Student" a job?
4 movies I could watch over and over...
  1. Amelie
  2. Shakespeare in Love (The most clever screenplay. I love Tom Stoppard.)
  3. Waking Ned Divine
  4. Sliding Doors
  5. Raising Arizona
  6. Jane Austen movies--emma, pride & predjudice, mansfield park--and Becoming Jane.
4 places I've lived...
  1. Mesa/Gilbert, Arizona
  2. BYU Bubble, Utah
  3. Los Angeles
  4. London
  5. Washington DC

4 favorite TV/reality shows...
  1. Colbert Report and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
  2. HGTV--House Hunters, Designed to Sell
  3. History Channel
  4. Travel Channel
  5. and I'm suddenly addicted to all the Law & Order reruns...never watched the show before.
4 favorite places I've been...
  1. London (Duh!)
  2. Barcelona
  3. Hawaii
  4. Jerusalem
4 favorite foods...
  1. Mexican--Tia Rosa's shrimp tacos with mango salsa, fresh tortillas and salsa
  2. Italian--anything--carbs please.
  3. Thai--Panang Curry and green papaya salad are my faves.
  4. Indian--palak paneer, masala curry and garlic naan.
  5. Japanese--anything but sushi--yaki soba, katsu curry
  6. Hummus--it is it's own food group, and much to Tim's disgust, goes great with everything.
4 websites I check daily...
  1. Yahoo Mail
  2. Eduwonk.com
  3. ldsblogs.org
  4. Google
  5. Your Blog
4 hobbies I enjoy...
  1. Reading...most recently The Historian (Great!), Harry Potter and The Dante Club
  2. Travel
  3. Eating Out
  4. Anything but writing papers
  5. I need some new hobbies now that I have A LOT more downtime.
4 friends I tag...haha you're it!
  1. Louise
  2. Elise
  3. Natali
  4. Laura (start a blog already--adventures in pharm sales)

1 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Breena! I haven't read your blog for a long time, I got caught up tonight. Just wanted to say hello & I hope all is well. When will you be in Utah again? We need to get together and catch up again.