Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I love weddings!


Jake and Lindsey coming out of the temple.

Last weekend, Tim and I were able to attend Jake and Lindsey's wedding. They were sealed in the Newport Beach Temple (I love it. It's gorgeous. Beautiful woodwork, arched doorways, chandeliers, mosaic tile and several Minerva Teichart paintings) and had their reception in this cute, tiny old church in Laguna Hills. The sealing was beautiful and the reception was a lot of fun. I just wish we lived closer and could see Jake and Lindsey more often. Hmm....roadtrip.


Clear, blue sky thanks to torrential rain the day before.


Eyedrops. I think they were just trying to hide the tears :)





Bill, Jake, Billy & Tim




Billy, Jake & Tim at the reception. Notice Tim & Billy's BM "Best Man" lapel pins. Apparently we have to rent the movie "You, Me & Dupree" to understand.

Congratulations, Jake & Lindsey!

0 comments: