Sunday, November 04, 2007

Czechensy Mexicana?

Last week I got the news that I was accepted into both the Czech Repulic and Mexico second semester study abroad programs at Thunderbird. We will be in Monterrey from January 28 until about March 12, then Celakovice (a town half an hour out of Prague) from March 22nd until around May 1st. While we haven't made firm plans on any extracurricular excursions, I guarantee that there will be a stop to visit Breena's foreign hometown of London and the Fernhurst cottage. Additionally, I'm sure that we will be taking advantage of every opportunity to take some quick weekend trips to Austria, Germany, Switzerland, etc. (I'm offering to bring people back Swiss chocolate bars at $50 a pop if you're interested. Proceeds are for a good cause :)


Anyway, it's time for me and my babooshka to brush up on our parlay vru espanyola. It's been a while since we've sprechenzied any idiomas...

1 comments:

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Thats awesome! No fair man!congrats! p.s. I am interested in the Swiss chocolate bars... we might have to negotiate though!