Here it is...the one and only official picture of my baby bump. I really should have been taking these bump photos regularly so you could see the gradual change and so this image would be less shocking :) Me and baby girl at 39 weeks. Let's hope there's not a 40th week to photograph. (and keep in mind the camera adds, um, 20-30 pounds. ha.)
I really should have taken video as well, so you could enjoy Tim's cover of the Black Eyed Peas, "My Humps", sung with new lyrics (my bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump) Will-Ferrell-'Blades of Glory'-style. Yeah, you're really missing out, people.
8 comments:
Ah, I say "Bring It" Tim!
Bree, you look lovely. You are all in my prayers for the upcoming adventures!
Awww....you look fabulous! I wish you the best in labor and delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your adorable bundle...and even more excited to find out the name you choose :)
Breena, you look great. Yea for a picture. Can't wait to see the little one!
B,
you look amazing! Seriously you look really good. I hope this weekend is very productive for you two or should I say three.. :)
You are looking fab (but we never expected anything else from you!). Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look great! I think Tim should make a music video in which I would pay to see!
You look fabulous! Are you sure you don't want to stay that way for a few more months? ;)
Bree, you look absolutely GORGEOUS! Ah, I got a little teary, it's so exciting how much your life is about to change in the next few days....for the better!
Post a Comment