Seeing pictures and video of her are pure torture, she is perfection. I would love to know where one can find that awesome butterfly mobile, I think we need one.
Tim and I are happily settling into routine in Arizona (until May, anyway). Tim is in the second year of his MBA program at Thunderbird School of Global Management and I am working to finish my doctorate in policy at George Washington University (working on my dissertation here in Arizona). We like to spend our free time watching sports, tolerating each others different music tastes and planning our next big adventure.
6 comments:
Seeing pictures and video of her are pure torture, she is perfection. I would love to know where one can find that awesome butterfly mobile, I think we need one.
What a beauty! I can't wait to take pictures of her this week.
Oh my word she is divine!! And excellent choice of background music, I think! ;o)
she is beautiful! And I LOVE the name.
She's even more gorgeous in video! So cute, love her little butterfly mobile.
Shes so cute! She so skinny compared to her chunky cousin Kenna. Can't wait til we can get them together for a playdate.
Post a Comment