Grandma Theresa sent Ellie a beautiful Easter dress and she wore it today--her first day at church. Daddy got her ready for church and had a little photoshoot.
13 years ago
Grandma Theresa sent Ellie a beautiful Easter dress and she wore it today--her first day at church. Daddy got her ready for church and had a little photoshoot.
Posted by Breena at 5:19 PM
10 comments:
Ellie is adorable! Love the dress! Cant wait to meet her? Are you guys coming to Cali for the June trip?
Gorgeous, gorgeous baby!! The dress is beautiful, lucky girl to have a grandma to spoil her.
Bree,
So, I see that you took my "Guide to Elegance" post to heart! ha ha ;)
Gorgeous little dress, for a gorgeous little girl! :)
She is SO GORGEOUS!! Honestly, just perfect. I want to smoosh her with kisses!! I will call soon!
Absolutely adorable...that dress is fabulous!
Breena... she's beautiful. Found your blog because you commented on Sarah's blog... Anyway, hope you are well. Fun catching up via internet.
She is beautiful! The dress makes me wish I had a daughter!
She's perfect! Aren't you loving being a Mom? First babies are so much fun!!! Love ya
Oh Breena she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
I love these pictures! How cute!
Post a Comment