Sunday, May 09, 2010

Ellie Photos - Weeks 7 & 8

I know that we have some making up to do here -- Ellie has changed so much since the last posting; she's also been smiling a lot more in the last week (and not just from gas). Here are some greatest hits from Daddy's last few photo shoots -- Enjoy!!









7 comments:

Mrs. Angel Holmes said...

So cute!! I love the "so big" picture--that's going to be a classic.

Jane said...

Gorgeous! I think she is saying, "Go Suns!!" in the one with her hands up high.

Breena said...

Haha, jane. That's what I thought, too. Guess we need to get her a purple and orange onesie.

I hope little James is cheering for the Suns!

Cheryl said...

I love her smile! I remember when Luke first smiled, it's the best feeling! I love her little outfits, Happy Mother's Day Weena!

Meg said...

Oh man that smile is adorable! I would have to say that she is one of the best dressed babies out there. We can't wait to meet her & see you guys!

Lets start planning.

shamers said...

i love a toothless grin!

Grazing The Hurds said...

Breena,
I saw your blog link from Sonia's blog and I was curious to check it out. I hope you don't mind.

Your little girl is adorable. Congratulations!

Tish (Henney) Hurd