Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two Months.

...at two weeks.


...at two months.


Height: 24 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 11lbs 7.5 oz (75th percentile)
Head: (75th percentile)

You are growing up much too quickly, baby girl.

Eleanor had her two month appointment this week and came in very tall and lean for her age. Her daddy is already scouting volleyball scholarships. She also started her first rounds of shots and was not a fan. She had the saddest little cry and quivering lip I've ever seen, but she recovered well. I recovered fairly well, too (much better than I did when she had her heel pricked in the hospital and I wanted to simultaneously sob and punch the nurse who was hurting her). She's also smiling a lot, tracking, mimicking tones, and can put weight on her legs. Her neck is getting very strong thanks to some intense tummy time and she can army crawl up her daddy's torso. We love you baby girl, but please stop growing up so fast.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

She is FAR too CUTE!

Mrs. Angel Holmes said...

She is growing up fast, but I think her feet actually got smaller. Super cute, can't wait to meet her.

Cheryl said...

She's so cute!! Reading your post reminded me of Luke's first immunization shots, he was looking right at me, lips quivering, and it's like his eyes were asking, "why are you hurting me?" He started crying, and I started crying. When he got older I started giving him Motrin half hour before his shots. It seemed to help and I also liked that we'd come home and he'd sleep really well and long. I started to like immunization days!

Meg said...

She really is a beautiful baby! I really think her and Fields are meant to be, their height is perfect for each other! Time is flying by so fast!

Marilyn said...

I didn't know you had a blog! She is growing so tall, wow 97th percentile! I guess both her parents are tall so its in her genes.