Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, dear Timmy...

At my 28th Birthday party (nearly 2 years ago) the phrase "Sexy 28" was coined, summing up the hopes for a fantastic year ahead. In my case "Sexy 28" turned out to be true. That was the year I met, fell in love with and got engaged to Tim. I'm not so sure it's holding true for Tim though. He began his 28th birthday in the wee hours of the morning on June 5th by holding my hair back as I was bent over the toilet feeling the effects of the "Bu-Vomit Plague". Absolutely nothing sexy about that. He spent the rest of the day packing up our hotel room, loading it in the car, driving us 5 1/2 hours home from the Jenson family vacation, worried the whole time that another attack might hit while we were in the car. When we got home he tucked me into bed, went to the pharmacy, talked the the pharmacist about things that might help me and came home with an arsenal to combat the Bu-Vomit. I have the best husband ever. And I might just win worst wife of the year award for this birthday. I didn't even wrap his present or fill out his card. I love my strong, kind, gentle, smart, smart-a$$, funny, and caring husband.

0 comments: