Thursday, May 08, 2008

Days 2-5

Day 2: We spent the day at Lou and Jonathon's in Fernhurst. Mostly we just sat around to unwind, but we did wander around the town and eat at the local pub. Later on, we all had dinner and played a fun game of hearts. Jonathon won (beginners luck).

Day 3: Lou and Jonathon took us into Guildford to wander around and make sure that Breena got her fix of Wagamama's noodles. We also passed through Shere, the small English town that is in the movie "The Holiday" (Yes, I've seen it. Fortunately, Jack Black makes that movie bearable). After driving all through Surrey, we made it home in time for a nap and another game of hearts. I won this time, hehe.

Day 4:

Day 5:

1 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Your blog is the closest thing I am getting to traveling right now. I am so glad you get to see all these places, what a great adventure!