Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Niagara Falls...

So, yes, it's been a month since this trip, but here are a few photos of our trip to Niagara Falls when Pablo and Mother Theresa (aka: my parents) were in town. They came for 5 days and we hung out at Edsel Ford's mansion, Henry Ford Greenfield Village, the Historic Dearborn Inn and even had time for a roadtrip through Ontario, Canada to Niagara Falls. We stayed at a really nice Marriott (with fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs in the rooms)that had incredible views of the falls.

Here are the Horseshoe Falls from the Canada side.
We went on a great tour that took us to several sites in Niagara Falls, this is the catwalk that goes behind some of the falls and has a platform right next to the Horseshoe Falls.


Here's a really dark picture of me and Tim in front of the American Falls while in line for the Maid of the Mist. (Hmmm...it might be time for a new digital camera. It keeps getting worse and worse)
And here's a pic of the padres...after the Maid of the Mist took us really close to Horseshoe Falls. There's a reason they gave us the ponchos. We were all soaking wet by the end.


Thanks for everything, Padres. We had a really good time and enjoyed having you visit. We're thinking we should hit some other waterfalls soon. Maybe Iguazu Falls in Argentina/Brazil or Victoria Falls in Africa? Hmmm...or maybe we should stay in the country for a few months first.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Tim and Breena. How are you guys. I came across your blog through someone else's. It looks like you guys have been doing lots of traveling! fun. Hey, here is Jake's blog if you want to check it out:
lovestevens.blogspot.com
and mine is ssrightnow.blogspot.com

Keep in touch, Stacie Stevens

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

How fun! Are you back?? Is it pedicure time yet? You let me know when you are unpacked and ready to go....I am excited!!!

nancyandcort said...

Niagra Falls is on the top of my list to see SOON! Your pictures are awesome! Your parents look so good too! I haven't seen your fam forever! I hope you and hubby are well!

Jenna said...

Breena, I mean WEENA!!!! What the heck, I just found your blog on someone else's!!!! It's Jen(Bates) Lines!!! How the heck are you? I hear every so often about you from PJ! It has been a million years since I saw you last!! But I think of you every birthday since I can always remember yours is the day after mine. So, please e-mail me your email so I can invite you too see our blog!! We gotta catch up!!! Love ya-Jen
Jennalines@gmail.com