...for some football?
I have officially bid farewell to my husband for the next 4 months. At least on Saturdays...and Sundays...and sometimes Thursdays...oh, and Monday night.
He bakes his famous chocolate chip cookies and does the laundry on football Saturdays, though, so I really can't complain. Plus, now he doesn't really notice my absence when I disappear and go shopping for a few hours :)
Go Gators!

5 comments:
Ah em... AND UTES!!
She forgot to mention that I actually probably spend more time studying on Saturdays and Sundays than watch football.
BREENA! I was so happy to hear from you. I can see from your blog that you've been busy, are you in Gilbert now? I would love to see ya sometime.
ooh...if shopping is the payoff for letting your husband watch football then I am totally on board...lol.
Weena, Charles, I was so excited to hear from you! I love reading your blog... you guys sure stay busy and have fun! I am working in Phx ALL the time. I would love to see ya!! Call me smtime 4806286458 Julie
Hey Breena, found you through Nancy's blog -- you got her on facebook and now look what happened!
Is Tim a Gator? Totally didn't know that -- we should hook our boys up. Does he know about desertgators.com? (Jason is a Gator, too -- College of Journalism '00. Can't get enough Gator football! He went to the ASU game last week because they were playing Georgia and he HATES Georgia , but it's as close to Florida as ASU will get this year.) If we had a house I would invite you over to watch a game. Maybe someday....
shane
Post a Comment