I don't EVER see my name around, so imagine my excitement when I see "Breena" on the side of a Cole Haan shoe box. I was ready to take it as a sign that I should definitely purchase the shoes...until I lifted the lid. There was a reason I was on the clearance rack. Boo. Why couldn't I be a cute shoe?
My super-stylish friend Tracy who is a textile sourcer for Pottery Barn once submitted Breena as the name for a rug. Too bad they didn't go for it. I would much rather be a rug than an ugly shoe.
Have you ever seen your name on a product and felt the need to buy it? As a child, there were never any pencils or magnets with my name on it (you know like the disneyland souvenirs) so this was truly exciting.
13 years ago
6 comments:
I think those shoes are pretty cute! I would wear them!!
Shoes that only a sister could love :)
I am a make-up line...which I have always wanted to try...a cheap make-up line...of course...one day I'll try it out.
Breena, I randomly found your blog and have had so much fun reading it. You know I am going to have to check in and see what amazing things you are up to and read your Pablo like wit. Love it! JoAnn (of Big Dog Don and Little Leslie)
PS-You can check us out at azlowryland.blogspot.com
I think you are WAY prettier than those ugly shoes.
Interesting shoe design...
Could be worse, I'm not sure what this says about me..
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jake-Co-Company-6-Pack-Low-Rise-Briefs-Medium-NEW_W0QQitemZ180292001785QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180292001785&_trkparms=72%3A1421|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Jake & Kim
http://jakeandkims.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment