Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sustainability

The link below is for government officials, pundits, and others who are too lazy to do their homework yet quick to criticize domestic automakers for not having a "sustainability plan" for shifting the focus of the automobile industry. I've made it easy for you... all you have to do now is CLICK and READ!!

http://www.ford.com/microsites/sustainability-report-2007-08/issues-climate-strategy-plan


http://www.ford.com/microsites/sustainability-report-2007-08/environment-products-economy

1 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for these articles, I read them the other day. I have a Nikkon D40X and I adore it. Although now I want the D90, is that the one you can shoot video with? I have photoshop elements but only use it for removing backgrounds or fixing blemishes (I have been know to take a few pounds off myself with it too) I love picnik.com. So easy, fast, very user friendly. I edited all the photos on my blog from today and yesterday with picnik, no photoshop. Also, I love Scott Kelby, if you do get photoshop and a DSLR, you will love all his books. I think you have a friend, Holly Brimhall, I have been frequenting her blog for a long time and adore her photography. I want a class from her. I don't know how I know you know her, but for some reason I put the two of you together as aquaintences. There are a lot of photo blogs I love to look at. Someday when you have kids, you will be so happy to have a nice camera. It makes a world of difference. Expensive hobby though, good idea to wait for post school budgets to kick in =)