Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas already?

I don't know why I'm thinking about this right now (especially considering the fact that it's still 90+ degrees here in Hell/Phoenix), but I'd like to start putting together my list for Christmas cards. I'm going to attempt sending Christmas cards again. Two years in a row. I know, totally overachieving.

We didn't order enough cards last year and I'd like to avoid that happening again, so friends and family, please send an email with your address to breenawelker at yahoo dot com. (Please don't leave your address as a comment. I don't want to be responsible for any crazy stalking incidents. But please feel free to leave a different comment, they make me happy).

Tim really wants to use this promotional pic of the awesome 70's Swedish dansband "The Gert Jonnys" for our christmas card this year (he thinks they look like Christmas Elves). I think we might have to do something more personal, though, despite their totally awesome 70's eurobadness.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Breena, To make you happy, I will leave you a note. Please photoshop you and Tim's faces onto "The Gert Jonny's" and send it out for Christmas. Then, it will be personalized and that would truely make me happy!

Breena said...

Not a bad idea, Liz. Tim could be the guy not looking at the camera and I could be the guy sitting down with the serious manbreasts.

Guess you'll have to wait for your christmas card to see :)

Now, send me your address...

Laura said...

I was thinking the same thing! Or you and Tim could sew your own Mr and Mrs Claus costumes. What's more personal than that? You really need to cruise up here and work on the beach. Guest room is ready :)

birdie said...

Hey! So fun to see your comment on my blog!

We live in Phx, too. We'll have to get together. Congrats and way to go on the PhD - you're almost done!

Jane said...

I totally vote to the Gert Johnny's. Where ever did you find them? Can't wait to see you next week!

Cheryl said...

You mean the one sitting down is a man? I did see on the Today show that vests are IN.

Julie Dustin said...

1045 W. Peraltal. Mesa, az 85210

Jenna said...

That would be the best card ever, I think you should do it!!!!

Melody said...

Hey Breena! It was so fun for me to find your blog. I don't think I've even seen you since high school, so it was great to see what you're up to. A lot, apparently--way to go! -Melody Phelps