Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I have a British/Irish niece!

My BF Louise, who is British, and her husband Jonathon, who is Irish, welcomed their first baby into the world early Monday morning. A beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to meet her. Hmmm...wonder if priceline has $100 tickets to Heathrow again?

How cute are those cheeks? I can't wait until little Adelaide Rose can call me Auntie Bree with an adorable English accent.


Congratulations Louise & Jonathon we're so excited for you!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I could chew on those cheeks, what a beautiful baby!!

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Your new niece needs a weljenkerson cousin!

Julie Dustin said...

Weena!!! Send me your phone number so we can get together, or your email. Mine is njewels09@aol.com. I got home yesterday and would come see you in a heartbeat!
Julie

JoAnn said...

Those English accents are to die for! She is super cute. Let's get together...email me. jplowry@hotmail.com