Friday, October 05, 2007

Tagged by Louise

10 years ago I: had just returned from BYU London Study abroad and was beginning my Junior year and the Business Program at BYU. Living with Jane and Emily in Provo and up to no good.

5 years ago I: was having my first spinal surgery and relying on Pablo and Mother Theresa for pretty much everything.

1 year ago I: was enrolled in some killer courses, enjoying being a newlywed, enjoying the DC Fall weather, and making our little apartment in Arlington, VA feel like home. Also learning just how big my husband's football addiction is.

Yesterday I: unpacked and cleaned house after having spent a week at my parents house in Provo with my brothers. Bradon enters the MTC next Wednesday. Also took Tim to the airport to catch a flight to Houston for a job fair/conference.

5 snacks I enjoy: Thorton's Vienesse Truffle Bars, Chips n Salsa, Hummus n Pita, Diet Coke, Cheese Nips.

5 things I would do if I had $100 million: buy a house or two (Palo Alto, CA maybe) and London, pay off our student loans, start a foundation to fund social science research, start a non-profit that supports/funds education and welfare (reform) for marginalized populations here and abroad, help family & friends, have a big fat savings account to live and travel.

5 places I would love to run away to: London, Cinque Terra, Hawaii, DC (I miss it), and my parent's resort...I mean house.

5 TV Shows I like: Law & Order, House Hunters, the Office, Colbert Report, Daily Show.

5 things I hate doing: editing this paper of last year's research project, dissertation, dissertation, dissertation, dissertation.

5 biggest joys of the moment: Tim, spending time with my brothers before Bradon leaves on his mission, reunion with college roomies Emily and Jane (supermoms), having time to read mindless novels, and finally being home and starting to get into a routine again.

2 comments:

n said...

i am so glad you finally blogged again. did you know i am off diet coke? some say miracle others are claiming end of the world. its hard to tell what is going on.

Breena said...

No, Natty. You're my support system in 2 very important categories: 1) Diet Coke and 2)Mormon Feminism.

Please don't leave me now.