Can I be you for a few days? You are always on an adventure, in different countries doing so many cool things. We could trade places and you can change 12 diapers a day, sometimes that is my biggest adventure :) Thanks for the organizing tips. I love that your idea of heaven is the container store, it is slowly becoming mine. I love the can sorter, I am going to measure my pantry shelves and get me a few. It really is fun to get rid of stuff, I feel like I have a new house with all this simplifying and re-arranging.
Tim and I are happily settling into routine in Arizona (until May, anyway). Tim is in the second year of his MBA program at Thunderbird School of Global Management and I am working to finish my doctorate in policy at George Washington University (working on my dissertation here in Arizona). We like to spend our free time watching sports, tolerating each others different music tastes and planning our next big adventure.
2 comments:
Beautiful! Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Can I be you for a few days? You are always on an adventure, in different countries doing so many cool things. We could trade places and you can change 12 diapers a day, sometimes that is my biggest adventure :) Thanks for the organizing tips. I love that your idea of heaven is the container store, it is slowly becoming mine. I love the can sorter, I am going to measure my pantry shelves and get me a few. It really is fun to get rid of stuff, I feel like I have a new house with all this simplifying and re-arranging.
Post a Comment